The Birthday Girl...Allie McKay is two!
My attempt to make cupcakes (they're animals, kitty's, puppies, & bunnies)

Maddie & Eli picked out a dolly that looks like Allie, and a "ba ba" to go with it.

Allie likes the "ba ba" too.

My cute little "nekkid" girl with her beloved balloons. (I think she liked those the best of anything she got for her birthday! Her & Eli have fought over them all week.)
Allie turned 2 on August 12. I can't believe how she is growing up on me... I thought I still had a baby, but I really don't anymore. She is such a fun girl, she is very spunky, she definitely keeps me on my toes. She really adds a special flavor to our family. She is "sweet & sour" either the sweetest little angel, or the most rotten little stink around. I can't help but laugh at her every single day, she is my beautiful, funny, special little girl & I am so blessed to have her in my life.





1 comment:
Holy Crap! Allie is two already. Time flys. I guess it's time for you to have another one. (HA,HA)
Your cupcakes turned out cute! Good Job!
Post a Comment