Jen You have to put your friends on a blog list not links. Go to Layout and then Add a Gadget, then go to Blog List. Add your friends there and it will ask you if you want to show when the updated etc. I hope that answers your question. I am not computer savvy. My sister had to show me how to do it.
I am just doing the same stuff. Life Insurance exams and running kids 18 diffrent places every day. How about you?
Cute costumes! I can't believe Eli broke his arm! Thanks for helping us the other night and the ward dinner. I ordered p90x, so we'll see if I can do it!
5 comments:
Great Costumes! It looks like they had fun! Mine did too but it is so nice that it is over!
Jen
You have to put your friends on a blog list not links. Go to Layout and then Add a Gadget, then go to Blog List. Add your friends there and it will ask you if you want to show when the updated etc. I hope that answers your question. I am not computer savvy. My sister had to show me how to do it.
I am just doing the same stuff. Life Insurance exams and running kids 18 diffrent places every day. How about you?
Maddie looks Great! I bet your kids had a blast!!
So cute Jen! I can't believe how fast the years go by! Your kids are darling!!! And I love the blog!
Cute costumes! I can't believe Eli broke his arm! Thanks for helping us the other night and the ward dinner. I ordered p90x, so we'll see if I can do it!
Post a Comment