CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

The Annual Neighborhood Hayride Christmas Carolers

We live in a great neighborhood where most of us are the around the same age, have kids the same age, get along pretty well... & went to high school together! Spencer Gibbons always organizes a fun night of Christmas caroling & freezing your butt off while riding on a hay wagon. We usually have quite a crowd & unfortunately we can't carry a tune to save our lives (or remember the words to many Christmas songs!) but we have a great time anyways!
Every year everyone runs home because we're all frozen by the time it's over, so this year we started a fire in Branden's firepit (I got it for him for Christmas 2 years ago... this is the first time it's ever been out of the box! ... that's a whole other story on why I don't try to think of "cool" things to buy him anymore!) Our garage also has a heater so we hung out & ate hot cocoa & donuts. We have great neighbors, who we have alot of fun with ... and who are quite entertaining too!


5 comments:

Jessica said...

This looks so fun. We should start that down here. I remember Spencer being hilarious so I am sure everyone was entertained!

Our Newman 6 said...

Hi Jenny I found you. You have such a darling family. I remember hanging out at your house when we were little it seems like not to long ago. WOW times have changed and we are all so busy with our little families. Keep in touch this will be a GREAT WAY!

By the way this is Janiece

tracy said...

Adorable Christmas pictures!! Your kids looks so cute all dressed up! I bet they are so excited for Christmas day! It seems like I never see ya anymore now you are in primary.....well have a merry Christmas!!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Jenifer,
Hi! I just had to comment because I saw your picture on Justiel's blog and of course I had to browse (hope you don't mind) I noticed that you have a Madelyn and an Eli which are the names of my twin neice and nephew...crazy!
I also noticed the Tavaci post. My daughter dropped out right after I spent the $65 on the costume!!!

Roxanne said...

Hi Jen...We still haven't made our way to Richmond because of all the snow. I am excited to go sledding when we get there. All our snow is melting.
It looks like you have a great group of people near you. Happy Holidays!