blame the kids for waiting too late to think about pictures & cards.

Reason #5: I was too cheap to take my kids to the mall for a quick picture
because it turns into the most exhausting & frustrating ordeal ever!
And half the time I don't like the damn pictures anyway!
3 comments:
I agree I thought I was going to do cards but now I am on the fence for all the same reasons.
I am glad I am not the only one who didn't get to Christmas cards this year. I hate to get the kids all dressed up and drag them down to the mall because by the time you get there their hair is messed up and everyone is in such a bad mood. Merry Christmas.
I love this post!! I needed a good laugh. It is too true. Pictures suck. I did get pictures taken but didn't get them sent out. What was the point? OH WELL.
Post a Comment