CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving '08

We spent Thanksgiving in a cabin at Bear Lake with Branden's entire family. There were 26 people, about 12 being smaller children! So there was not a dull moment! We had a wonderful time, with the exception of 2 of my kids getting the flu while we were there!
Kyle, Jodi & Monica playing games. Branden's family loves games so there is always something to do. We played alot of Pounce, Phase 10, Pictionary & others too. We also put together a 1000 piece puzzle, although it take 4 of us about 9 hours!
Alyssa & Caiden ... the kids all got along great, which is a small miracle in itself!


Lisa, Brad (Branden's bro), Jacque (Branden's sis) & Vance
Our view was gorgeous, the lake was beautiful.



TROUBLE! Morgan, Allie, Wyatt & Alyssa
(Madelyn really was here, she just didn't get in any of my pics!) Sorry Maddie!




Monica & Jacque ... daughter & mother, they came from Elko.





Eli & Wyatt, they are best buddies.






Allie & Morgan ... aka, Blondies








Our cabin overlooking Bear Lake.








5 comments:

tracy said...

What a nice little vacation! Looks fun, I love to just sit around and play games and visit.

JuLene said...

Very cute blog!!! I'm glad that you have one. You have a very cute family. Tell Heather hello for me.

Jessica said...

Looks like fun Jen! Sorry about the flu. It seems like someone is always getting sick on Holidays.

Tawny said...

Hi Jen this is Tawny (Forsberg) Atwood, Aleeca's sister. Anyways I came across your blog and wanted to say hi. Your little family is so cute.I also have to say that I love you Be Thankful splii, I am glad to see that someone else thinks that motherhood can be annoying,I though I was the only one.

Heidi said...

How fun! Was the cabin big enough to all have your own beds? or should I ask if there were enough toilets to puke in? I am so sorry! That would suck bad.