CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Family, When Did We All Grow Up?

It's not too often that my siblings are all together at the same place. Practically never anymore. JM doesn't make it home very often, he keeps busy with work & school & socializing in SLC. We see Val & Heather more often, but it's always fun to have everyone together.
I have been threatened with my life if I post these pics on my blog, but I'm willing to risk it! I am the dorky sister who makes them pose for a picture, I'm sure they will thank me someday, I don't remember the last time we had a picture together.

As I look at this picture, I can't believe how grown up we all are now. Wasn't it just yesterday we were fighting & arguing, wishing we were all grown up & out of the house. Now we are grown up, living our own lives, having our own adventures, going through our own trials. As I look back, I cherish the memories that we laugh at, and spend hours reminiscing about. I have a great family & love all of them so, so much. I have truly been blessed to have parents that have sacrificed much, and I hope I can give to my own children all that they have given to me. I love you guys!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

not the best picture, of course i look like the ugly duckling of the family...oh well i'm glad you made us take them! love you!

tracy said...

Cute pictures!! You all could be supermodels!! Did you edit the color of the pictures....I like it. I know we need to have a girls nigh sometime!

Anonymous said...

It is so good to see all of you. I know how you feel where has the time gone? If your family is like mine when we're all together we all regress back to our childish selves. The teasing and borrowing clothes and even the occassional fight. But I love it. Tell your fam hi.

Jessica said...

When did your siblings grow up? I cannot believe it. It's good to have pictures even if you have to force them to do it!

Crowthers said...

Great pictures Jen, you all look great! We do need to get together.

Jaime

JuLene said...

Wow it's so good to see your family. Did Whit cut her hair??? I bet that was hard for your dad. I think you all are beautiful.

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

Hey Jen- I'm happy that I found your blog. I like these family pictures.

tracy said...

Ya we went to the ranch on sat. it was really busy, a weekday would probably be better, but the weather was nice so it wasn't too bad waiting in line. Ya my sis and I made the cake....