CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Snow Babies!

It was a beautiful day in Cache Valley, almost warm! (kinda) We just had to get out of the house. Eli & Allie didn't care that all the toys were covered in snow, they loved it! They keep asking when spring is coming so they can go out & play, well maybe it's coming afterall.
Of course as soon as they come outside, they park it in a snow drift & start eating snow, what is it with kids & eating snow?

After some prodding, Maddie decided to come & join the fun too... it's too bad her mom didn't even take the time to do her hair today! Oh well, she's still a babe.


My buddy, Eli. He was ready to get out & get some fresh air & run & play. We all have a bit of spring fever after a gorgeous day like today.



Allie had a hard time walking in the snow, but she did good, they usually want to come right in, but everyone was ready to enjoy the sun & nice weather today - I was ready to come in long before they were!





The swing-set was pretty buried, but they made it work.




I don't know why this is the favorite, Branden ran over it & broke the wheel, but the kids think it's great to just sit in. Hangin' out in the sandbox.






Eli climbed to the top, too bad the slide is completely covered!
It was so nice to get out of the house, the sun really does lift your mood, it felt wonderful.








They're such buddies, it's funny to watch them, they really watch out for each other & seem a bit lost without the other... maybe they were meant to be twins! They are at such a fun age right now, I am enjoying them so much (aside from all the messes they can make in a blink of the eye!)








4 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

I am with the kids I keep asking "When is SPRING coming" I am tired of the snow and want the flowewrs to start popping out of the ground, baby animals to be born and more Spring weather for sure. The kids look so cute all bundled up and eating the snow. hahaha gotta luv it!

jenny penny said...

awwwww so cute allie looks so cute all bundled up!!! there all so so cute!!!!

JuLene said...

Oh I miss the snow. I know you are ready for spring but it seems the warm weather comes to soon here. We already have flowers out and it's time to plant the garden. It's going to get up in the 70's this week. I just want it to stay cool a little longer. I'm due September 20th and Misty is due the end of May. We are so excited about this I can't wait to have this baby and bring him/her out there. I'm hoping I can come out the end of October. I'll keep you posted. Enjoy the snow for me.
Love, JuLene

tracy said...

What adorable kids!! What a nice day to play outside!! I'm so ready for spring!!