CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

West Yellowstone Weekend



We went to West Yellowstone this past weekend with Andy & Jodi Miller (Branden's sister) & our good friends, Pat & Kolett Lewis. We had a great time, we stayed in a condo in West Yellowstone & hung out, worked out (thanks Kolett!) pigged out, rocked out (guitar hero world tour) & peeled out riding snowmobiles through Yellowstone Park. We had a fabulous time with fabulous friends!

Pat & Kolett, getting frisky in town. It was pretty dead, but we walked around & shopped a little. It was beautiful weather, but cold! Brrr!


Aren't we the best looking people ever! We are all decked out & ready to ride! We rented snowmobiles, & all the gear in town & did a tour into Yellowstone up to Old Faithful. It was alot of fun, I had always wanted to do that. Branden used to snowmobile alot & thought it sounded boring with speed limits & all, but we decided we better go before they close the park to snowmobiling forever.



Me, Kolett & Jodi ... we are ready! We are total babes.




Waiting for Old Faithful, it was a gorgeous day, clear & cold. We ate lunch in a yert & then watched the geyser before heading back to West Yellowstone.





Pat & the bison .... we saw mostly bison & elk. Also a coyote, bald eagles, swans & we did see wolf prints! That was the closest we came...







Jodi & I by a snow-coach. They were cool looking machines.






Branden & I, we both really enjoyed ourselves. We had a lot of fun together & being with our friends. It was a great anniversary weekend.








Don't ask... well it was our sign. People said everyone looks alike in the snomobile gear, so we came up with our sign ... so no one would get lost... we were really cool! (not!)
(Andy, Kolett, Pat & Branden)









If you look in the distance, you can see the Tetons. It was a very clear day & so gorgeous! So our guide took us on a detour to see the Tetons. Such beautiful scenery!










Pat & Kolett, ready to ride!











Branden & I












Andy & Jodi













Outside a shop at Old Faithful.















Our last stop of the day, it was a really fun day. Cold, but fun! We were all tired & hungry when we got back. We soaked in the hot-tub & ate lots of yummy food! What a way to end a great weekend!















4 comments:

tracy said...

What a fun trip!! You guys look so cute in your wedding pictures!! WOW 9 years!!

Crowthers said...

Your trip to yellowstone looked like so much fun. I can't believe you have been married for 9 years. Time goes by so fast!

Nicole said...

Hi Jen! It was so good to hear from you on my blog. It has been forever. You have such a cute little family. I can't believe how much life has changed. It doesn't seem that long ago that the Gray Stone apartment days were alive and well. Crazy! You look like you are doing great. We'll have to get together sometime. Yes, I do take pictures. I don't profess to be a pro AT ALL, but I still love doing it. My blog is www.nicolespixiedust.blogspot.com. Anyway, I'm so glad to see you've got a blog.

hotmamma said...

Looks like you had a great weekend!! Congrats on 9 years!!