My baby girl turned 7! She is growing up way too fast! She wanted a big ol' party, but I talked her into down-sizing.... I bribed Aunt Whit to make decorate her cake, isn't it cute! We got everything ready so when she got home from school we could celebrate. Then later that night I took her & a few friends out on the town! She is such a fun little girl and growing up alot faster than I'd like, it just happens too fast! She got her ears pierced as part of her birthday this year, she also got a bed for her American Girl doll, some art stuff, boring clothes from her mom & alot of other stuff she was thrilled with. We had a fun day for her...
2012
13 years ago






1 comment:
I can't believe you have a 7 year old! She is a beautiful girl!!
Post a Comment