CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kenny Chesney Concert!

Kenny Chesney baby! 6 of us girls went to the concert on the hottest freakin' day of the year! But it was worth it for Kenny! We went shopping & to dinner then the concert, it was at the Real Stadium in SLC. It was so much fun... with so fun girls!

We were all melting & hot... at one point the stadium ran out of bottled water! We didn't have the best seats, but pretty good, of course the people around you are always just as entertaining as the concert itself! From L to R... Reesa, Krista, Kallie, Breanne, me & Kolett.

This is our crew outside of the Cheesecake Factory. We had such a fun day!

I love you Kenny... til next summer!

1 comment:

grandma Deb said...

Glad your back blogging,Looks like a girls night out was fun!!! Jamie and Shaunie was there at that concert too. I know you have been doing facebook and I just don't get that, I need some lessons!!!!