Happy Halloween! We went to the Pumpkin Walk... a little chilly, but it's a fun tradition. There are so many creative minds... it's fun to see the different ideas... I always love the farm animals made out of all the pumpkins... the kids loved it.
My little Yoda... isn't he a cute little Yoda!
Branden made a "scary face" pumpkin for Eli. I'm more into the basic triangle eyes & nose, but not Branden... he'll spend an hour with the template... I'll just take the pics, he can do the carving!
We had Branden's brother & sister & their families over for a pumpkin party. The family is getting so big we had to move our little party to the garage (safer for pumpkin carving anyway!) We had good food, good company & some good pumpkin carvers!
Maddie with her pumpkin, she liked getting all the "guts" out.

Allie was the smart one, dad got to do all the dirty work... her and her cousin, Morgan, got bored with pumpkins and ate carmel apples and cupcakes instead. (she takes after her mama!)

Everyone was concentrating, we have some serious pumpkin carvers in the family!










No comments:
Post a Comment