We got our little Mac on August 21 at 11:28am. He was 6lbs, 9oz & 19 1/2" long.
He is the new little brother to very proud siblings, Maddie, Eli & Allie.
He has a very laid back personality, at least so far!
We had to get a pic of Mac in Grandpa's cowboy hat... he fit pretty good!
He is such a sweetie, he doesn't get put down too often... already spoiled & very, very loved!
He gets worn out from all the love!
We are so happy to have him here...





2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you and he is SOOO cute!!
If I see you at your mom's when I'm in Newton I'll stop and say Hi. I need to come over and see you and hold that little baby. Mine is one now and I want to hold a little one. Such a cute family!!
I LOVE the picture in the cowboy hat. We were in Newton earlier this week. I wanted to stop in to see you but we weren't sure how to get to your house and we were short on time. He is adorable I would have loved to snuggle hime. Miss you.
hugs,
Amanda
Post a Comment