CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My boys

Today was Eli's first day in Primary as a Sunbeam. He was thrilled, since I am there too, I got to watch him. He thought he was pretty neat, he did pretty good sitting still & listening. Allie was a bit lost going to the nursery alone, but I'm sure she'll be the Queen-B in no time.
Branden & Eli think they are the UFC champs, I guess it's OK for them to think so, I'd hate to break their spirits. They are good buddies. Eli thought it was pretty cool to have a matching sweater with dad, Branden thought it was kinda corny, oh well. It's not easy finding "cool" sweaters that actually match!

My boys, they are both pretty cute, sometimes sweet, and always cuddly.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so handsome!...I'm talking about Eli...he's gonna be a heartbreaker! my little buddy is getting so big, i hate it!

Jessica said...

I love the thumbs up! He looks like he is full of personality.