CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy 9th Anniversary!

For our 9th Anniversary we went to West Yellowstone with some good friends. We rented snowmobiles & took a tour up into the park & up to Old Faithful. It is something I've always wanted to do, so we finally did it. We had a blast, it was so beautiful, we laughed, relaxed & enjoyed the company of good friends & family. We had a great weekend!
A peek at 9 years ago today! We look like such babies!
March 2, 2000 - Logan Temple

What a few years does to you.... a few pounds, a few wrinkles, a few kids, a LOT of good memories & hopefully many more to come!
Happy Anniversary baby... I love you!






4 comments:

Kadi said...

Congratulations It has been 9 years. I remember when we stopped by your house before our wedding to give you guys a wedding announcement. We got married 5 days before you guys. You were getting ready to move into your house. It seem like yesterday when we were crazy in love.

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

Congrats on making it to 9 yrs!

annilee said...

Oh my goodness, just checking out your blog and realized we share the same anniversary! Hope you had a great one! Love the pics, and I bet I was younger, and much dumber at the ripe old age of 18! And you still look the same, 3 kids later, and I DON'T! So not fair! Congratulations on 9 years!

grandma Deb said...

Congratulations Jen on 9 big ones, that seems like just yesterday when you were getting married.Jim and I just had our 40th and I can't believe it! Good Luck for the next years to come.Stay close to your man and always look for the good in him.It was fun to see all the family at the funeral.We need to find that Heather a man she is so dang cute! Luv ya Aunt Deb