CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Eli's 5th Birthday!

Eli turned 5 years old on April 12. He had a birthday party with his friends on Saturday. It was an adventure with 6 little boys. They were so cute & fun to have. My sister made his "moto-cross" cake. We had a few complications, but overall it was great!
Not the prettiest, but it was edible, I promise... and the little boys were very impressed!

They played outside & we played some party games... they are funny boys.
The pinata was a hit with everyone!

Little posers!
Eli got a new bike, without training wheels. I think Branden was more excited about it, it's a BMX racer or something & "totally awesome!"
Eli was pretty excited, too bad it was raining outside, he is ready to get rid of training wheels this year. He had a fun day, he is such a funny little guy! I just love him!

1 comment:

jessica said...

What a cute kid! 5 is a fun age. Love the new bike...where did you guys find it? Ashton needs a new one this year. I think the cake turned out good!