CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Buddy Broke His Arm

Eli broke his arm while I was in NYC, he fell off of his cousin's trampoline. Branden didn't think it was broken right away because Eli used it, & didn't complain too much. He decided not to take him to the doctor, but when I got home we decided we mine as well get an x-ray just to be sure. Sure enough, it was broken! He insisted on an orange cast & won't let anyone write on it... he is a funny boy.


No one can have a picture without my little Miss Priss in it too... Eli thought the cast was pretty cool for a couple days, now he wants it off, and so do I, it stinks! He still has 2 more weeks to go! What am I going to do?!


They love each other, they are alot of fun to have around, unless you want peace & quiet!




1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have heard of this thing called peace and quiet but I am not sure it really exists. Let me know if you find out.