CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

10 Years Ago:
1. Worked at Lerner in the CV Mall.
2. Lived in Logan with 2 cute girls; Jaime & Kristi :)
3. In a bit of a rut, knowing I needed to change things up a bit.
4. Ate out, went to movies, stayed up late... not what I do now!
5. Wondered where I would be in 10 years!

5 Things on Todays "To-Do" List: (It's a Saturday!)
1. Clean & Organize Garage
2. Go thru kids closets, put away to-small clothes
3. Finish laundry
4. Go thru "junk-room" & DI a lot of junk!
5. Listen to General Conference

5 Snacks I Adore:
1. Sonic Diet Coke with fresh lime (it's the ice!)
2. Bite size Snickers or Twix or M&M's
3. Wintogreen life savers
4. Sweet pickles with very sharp cheddar cheese (no, I'm not preggo!)
5. Chili's chips & salsa

5 Things I'd do with a million $
1. Take an awesome vacation with all my family & friends
2. Build my dream home
3. Travel around the world
4. Help alot of needy people
5. Hire a chef & personal trainer...then maybe it would be easier to lose weight!

5 Jobs I've had in my life:
1. Musicland, Cache Valley Mall
2. The Ranch Shop, Jackson Hole, WY
3. Lerner, Cache Valley Mall
4. Paymentech, SLC
5. Cache Valley ENT, Logan

5 People to Tag:
1. Jaime
2. Natalie
3. Jackie
4. Heidi
5. Callie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise to get to this tag in the next few days. My new goal is too keep my blog updated and with it. We will see how that goes.

Jessica said...

I remember when you worked at Lerner-I was so jealous of your discount! I am jealous if you got your garage organized!

tracy said...

Have you went to New York yet??

Heidi said...

Jen I finally did this tag today and it is only two weeks later!